Why Join Us?
- Coffeeland, a Corruption Free Company. We practice good business ethical among customers, suppliers, staffs and associates. This culture will be infused
aaand made practice by all staff in creating harmony and healthy living.
- In Coffeeland, you can make a bigger impact. Our tend to be shorter and more visible, so you can see the effect of your work relatively quickly. Valuable
aaexperience learning in different roles to advance self growth and performance.
- Early responsibility. If you have the chance to take ownership of a task and see it through, your initiative will be tested and you’ll be able to develop your
aaleadership, team working, time management and organizational skills.
- If you have a spirit in growing, you should see us in action. This is the place where practical world are seen. Is about learning, growing, getting things done,
aameeting expectations, effective communications, decisions making, moving on the next level and yet be happy with what you are doing.
- Coffeeland Vision: Bringing Out Joy and Happiness.
- Assist in the full spectrum of Human Resource function.
- Provide guidance to managers and staffs on correct application of HR rules, policies and regulations.
- Manage the grievance handling and discipline cases in compliance with local labour laws.
- Responsible for recruitment, including scheduling, interviewing, selecting and hiring according to company’s direction and planning.
- Conduct market survey related to compensation and benefit as and when necessary.
- Coordinate the performance appraisal process and compilation of data for salary review analysis and proposals.
- Responsible for Employee Engagement initiatives such as communication (HR orientations, trainings, etc.), employee events (sports, annual dinner, etc.) and development of any other Engagement Projects (CSR).
- Any other relevant duties or assignments which may be dedicated by Superior from time to time
- Communicate directly and respond promptly to customer or sales team daily orders.
- To perform sales cycle’s responsibilities; Process order with necessary documents, request and perform data entry, follow up on delivery with warehouse, stock allocations, and attending to incoming inquiries and calls.
- Work closely with warehouse operations to ensure smooth running of daily deliveries and meeting of customer/ sales teams targets.
- Require to perform products demonstrations
- Follow up with customer purchase order and to ensure timely delivery compliance.
- Liaise with relevant departments to resolve issues brought up by customers.
- Assist in preparation of weekly / monthly sales reports.
- Perform administration duties.
- Creative, open to new ideas
- Ability to propose marketing ideas, solutions and promotions
- Willing to go the extra mile, willing to learn and to be corrected
- You will be trained as BARISTA – to provide train & assist your customers.
- Design A&P materials.
- Fresh graduate are welcomed.
- Good personality, well organized.
- Conceptual thinker, strong design ability.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, website design.
- Photography skills is an added advantage.
Send your portfolio and resume to email@example.com
Coffeeland Sdn Bhd
No 42,42-1,42-2, Jalan Puteri 5/5,
Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100